Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's a Birthday today.

Anyone getting here from the Business website, it's Heather's Birthday!!! So Happy Birthday Heather.

The main part of show season is getting closer and closer and Heather and I are busy trying to think of new products! Beaujolais entries opened yesterday, I'm filling in mine tonight and getting Jessica's Signatures tomorrow so every should be on the lookout for Karibbean, it's finally time for him to get out and be a big boy, and it feels like it was forever coming. I'm almost afraid I'll jinx it even mentioning he's going to be out showing a little this year. Some of you have seen him before at the Sport Horse shows but I'm excited to have him out under saddle.


Meanwhile I'd like to stop needing to take the hose apart every night for fear it'll freeze - it is almost May!

No comments: