Thursday, April 17, 2008

1st Post

Hi,


I've decided to give blogging a try, though I have a fairly quite life. Hopefully I can think of things to post! I just got back from Vacation and I'm now ready for the 08 show season to get under way. I know we have had a few shows already but it seems from here on out it really starts to get crazy! I started a facebook page, I've put highlights from the 07 season and started files for highlights from this year so you'll have to go check them out. http://www.facebook.com/people/Carolynn_Bunch/1221633691


It was nice to finally get out of town for a break. Those of you who know me know I've had some failed vacation attempts. I went on a Cruise with some of my family and it was great to see them, as most of the family on vacation lives in Atlanta. We had a great time, I think one of my favorites was sitting on the beach the day we where in Haiti. My brothers both did the zip line.

Look I'm getting Sun on my Legs!

No comments: