Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hi Everyone,

How quickly April went by, right after my last post I was sick with Pneumonia and down for two plus weeks.

Still it was a busy month!

Emily covered the EI schooling show for me in early April and before we knew it I was at Donida for the Derby. All of those photos are online and ready to view. As well as the 1st show up at Whidbey Equestrian Center the 1st few days of May, it was great to see everyone after the winter. www.carolynnbunch.com/photocart is the direct link to the photos.

Heather is at the Key Classic Morgan show today! Those of you who showed with her over the years I hope you got a chance to catch up with her, she was excited to be going and seeing all of you! I’ll try to have those photos online as quickly as I can, but for sure by Tuesday evening.

It’s been an education week for me. On Monday I sat in on a webinar with Michael Redford on beach portraits, which had great timing (to find out why you’ll have to tune in two weeks to see). The webinar was a fun time, it started a little early for someone who had been at a horse show all weekend and had been up Sunday night already editing photos, but the beauty of a webinar is I sat at my laptop in my PJ’s and learned. Heather and I went to the David Ziser’s – Digital Dawn tour on Tuesday night. It was fantastic. Any photographers out there that read this and are still down the tour line from Seattle, it was great – GO.

Those of you who have been waiting on me to figure out pictures for Albums for you, they just got better!! David showed some fantastic software that is going to make laying out pages even more dynamic, I’m very excited. One of the vendors at the seminar was showing some of their products – check out the our booth hopefully at the June benefit show up at WEC to seem them, that it’s a quick turn around though so it might be a show latter.

Take note, Beaujolais and Chablis entries are DUE – they did extend the deadline but send you entries today : ) Both of those shows are ODS qualifying, but remember to add the $1 per ride to your entry : )

Take a look at the Champagne and Devonwood entries, I bet they open soon if they are not already.

No comments: